Fashion and Catwalk Makeup Certificate
The fast pace and busy environment of fashion and catwalk makeup brings a buzz to everyone involved. Being a fashion and catwalk makeup artist is something that every aspiring makeup artist would love to be a part of. Catwalk makeup can really bring the art out of makeup. This course is specially designed to those makeup artists who wants a career break in spotlight of the fashion industry. This course teaches students to be able to adapt as makeup trends change very quickly, season to season in the fashion industry. You will learn everything from natural to dramatic looks to enhance and compliment a models outfit. This course is designed for students who have completed one of our beginners courses, or have previous experience in makeup.
- Tools and hygiene
- Exploring the unique environment of catwalk shows
- Skin analysis of different tones and face shapes
- Makeup application techniques including foundation, concealer, corrector, powdering, highlighting, contouring
- Creative makeup looks for catalogues, magazines, high fashion publications and catwalks
- Specialist makeup for fashion and catwalk shows including strong colour, shapes and false eyelashes
- How to create inspired looks to fit a catwalk shows designs
- Blocking our eyebrows
- Gold and silver leaf application
- Use of studs, stencils, glitter and other materials
- Makeup for black and white shots
- Makeup looks from upcoming seasons
- Small classes to ensure extra attention to detail
Teaching method includes both theoretical and practical with live models provided for portfolio. Students are welcome to use their cameras at any time during the entire session for portfolio purposes. However, use of images for commercial purpose are subject to approval and terms.
On successful completion of the course, students will be equipped with the required knowledge on the topic and boosted with confidence as a professionally trained artist with industry approved certification. This certification will allow students to begin working freelance or part of a highly professional team of fashion and catwalk makeup artists.
Course fee: £995.00+VAT